module and I can not see it

More
5 years 11 months ago #41389 by guiyer
Replied by guiyer on topic module and I can not see it
I already sent the mail, thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41390 by guiyer
You managed to see what I need for my module to work. I'm interested in another, however?

More
5 years 11 months ago #41392 by nordmograph
Nope, unfortunately, I haven't been able to understand. The browser console error log shows the error message. There is a conflict with another extension, or maybe your template's cache system. If you want and if you don't plan to use this on another site, I can refund you. What other extension are you interested in?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 11 months ago #41393 by guiyer
Thanks, I feel bad for this, because I liked the module, but I do not know what happens with the site, if you want you can return my purchase. I am very sorry and thank you.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds