[fixed] no more than 200 activities

More
8 years 4 months ago #30842 by giggs
Hello, I have given mine runtastic to access data there. However, I can make there nothing.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30845 by nordmograph
Now approved.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30850 by giggs2
Now the next problem: I cannot announce myself with giggs here any more. Also new passwords bring no help. Every time one says that my account would not be confirmed. Now so I have a new name.

So I have with giggs2 everything here give and the following result came:

To the testing has put on a new account with runtastic. Here function all new entries. After I have connected my real account again, nothing functions again since Wednesday. Just as here in the Screenshot.

I suppose, there is a problem from the 200th entry. Then the module seems to accept no more new entries.
In the new Joomla version it does not lie too. Has tested occasionally 3. 4. 5 again. The same mistake remained.
Attachments:

More
8 years 4 months ago #30851 by nordmograph
Hi

Sorry your first account was on hold. Solved.
Your latest post was helpfull.
I updated the plugin here and module.
Redownload the module and reinstall.
Let me know if this is fixed for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: giggs

More
8 years 4 months ago #30854 by giggs
Thanks a lot! THE ERROR IS FIXED

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds