[solved] NO LOGIN INTO RUNTASTIC!!

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #37471 by oskillarribera
Hi! Im having problems with my users login´s with Runtastic. Can someone help me? Thanks
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37472 by nordmograph
Sure, what's the problem ?
You should edit your CB profile to input your Runtastic email and password.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37473 by oskillarribera
YEs. Im triying in the CB Edit Profile. I write email and passwords and they not log in.
my web is: www.entrenaconoscar.com/index.php/area-p...profile/saveuseredit
This is a capture of my error. goo.gl/photos/KyASNGrCKBpdiLJVA

More
7 years 4 weeks ago #37483 by nordmograph
Can you cehck your error log to see if there are any related errors showing ?
Or provide me with a user account so I can try with my own account on your site.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #37698 by invictus.sde
i have the same issue - is there a solution now?
bought plugin 2 days ago- is there a solutin now available?

More
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #37700 by nordmograph
Is it working for you on this site ? here ? and not on your site ? Give it a try here, and let me see.
It works fine on my profile.
You've been using this plugin for some times. When did you experience this issue ?

Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds