CB Runtastic showing error message

More
9 years 4 months ago #25844 by jwdltd
Hi

I have installed Community Builder and your CB Runtastic plugin and module.

Having got the Runtastic tab to appear on the community Buidler menu I keep getting the following error message:

Impossible to log you in. Check your Runtastic email and password.

I have cj=heck the user detail and they appear to be correct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25845 by nordmograph
Hi,

Can you try setting it on you CB profile here on this site ?
Does it work for the Module ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25847 by jwdltd
Hi

Sorry I don't understand what your asking me to do.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25849 by nordmograph
OK, (sorry I'm better at french) let me reformulate:

This site here has CB installed with the Runtastic CB profile plugin.
I'm wondering if you can reproduce the issue on this site.
So please try to enter your runtastic credential in your CB profile here to see if you get the same issue.

As you can see on my user profile. The runtastic CB profile here seems to work fine.

It will help me find out if the issue comes from the plugin itself ot your host, or settings.

Also is it working in the Joomla module you also purchased ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25860 by jwdltd
Hi

I'm married to a French Girl but my French is very limited,

I have added the details to my profile but I get the same issue.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25861 by nordmograph
Very weird.
Did you try the module ?

Time to create page: 0.320 seconds