CB Runtastic showing error message

More
9 years 4 months ago #25867 by jwdltd
Yes but cant get anything from that either

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #25871 by nordmograph
Can you provide me an account on your CB site so I can try it with my credentials ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #25895 by jwdltd
I have set you up with an account:

jwdclients.co.uk/ppr/index.php/running-club

Username: Moderator
Password: Moderator

More
9 years 3 months ago #25897 by nordmograph
As you can see it works fine for me on your site.
Make sure you set your Runtastic credentials correctly:

runtastic email and password make sure it doesn't add a blank space etc...

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26817 by nordmograph
Hey
Runtastic have updated their website, and the application requires an update to show the icons again.
Update your runtastic CB plugin.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds