How to install?

More
8 years 4 months ago #30550 by silberfuchs
How to install? was created by silberfuchs
Hi,
I just tried to install the app on my Easysocial 1.4.4 platform via the app installer but it didn't work. This is the error message during installation:
Warning: fopen(/www/htdocs/xxxxxxx/tmp/social_install_5654aa6f095b6/install.sql): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/xxxxxx/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 330

Afterwards the app is visible and I am able to activate it, but without any function. Clicking on the app in my profile leads to the euro message "The canvas view is not available for this app"....

Any idea? Thanks for your support.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30553 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic How to install?
Hi Silberfuchs

Sorry, I restored this post because I want to make sure you could solve these issue.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30569 by silberfuchs
Replied by silberfuchs on topic How to install?
Hi,

sorry for my late response....but your product is working fine. It was a mistake of myself......I am working with a Mac and while downloading the add-on the zip-file was automatically unzipped so I had to compress it again. This was not working as expected..... :( - the installation of the app didn't work....I had to download with a right click using "save file as"...

The only proposal from my side using this wonderful add-on would be the following - if there is currently no data available on Runtastic there shouldn't be an error message which seems like an app issue - there should be a message like "no data available" ...if possible...?

Thanks for your great support / response.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30570 by nordmograph
Sure, thanks for your feedback. What is the error message you get ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 4 months ago #30571 by silberfuchs
Replied by silberfuchs on topic How to install?
This is the error message without any data available on Runtastic:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /www/htdocs/xxxxxx/media/com_easysocial/apps/user/runtastic/models/runtastic.php on line 65

More
8 years 4 months ago #30572 by nordmograph
I updated the archive to version 1.0.6, you can update, and let me know if the Notice is gone.

Adrien

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds