How to translate.....

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #30859 by silberfuchs
Hi,

your Easysocial plugin is working fine now for me but I need to know how to translate the shown "Activity" in the stream - in my case e.g. "Strolling". Where do I have to translate all those pre given activities from Runtastic that they will be shown in the right language on my page.

Thanks for your support!

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by silberfuchs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30860 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic How to translate.....
Hi

Runtastic language files are stored in
administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_app_user_runtastic.ini

But strolling doesn't seem to be from that file.
It could be from Runtastic itself.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30861 by silberfuchs
Replied by silberfuchs on topic How to translate.....
Yes that's right - it seems to be from Runtastic itself.....the current activity which iwas done. Is there any chance to get this in German - my frontend language in Runtastic is German.....any idea?

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #30944 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic How to translate.....
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.
Open
media/com_easysocial/apps/user/runtastic/class/class.runtastic.php

find
www.runtastic.com/en/users/
around line 97

and replace it with
www.runtastic.com/de/users/

Not tested, but should do the work.
Let me know

Edit:
You might also need to edit line 91 to replace
preg_match("/en\/users\/(.*)\/dashboard/", $aTag->getAttribute("href"), $matches))
with
preg_match("/de\/users\/(.*)\/dashboard/", $aTag->getAttribute("href"), $matches))

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 2 months ago #30969 by silberfuchs
Replied by silberfuchs on topic How to translate.....
Sorry for my late reply and your support. I does not work - wether with one or two changes in the file.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds