[fixed] My Runtastic stopped working after ES 2.0 Upgrade

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #36542 by PiranhaPete
My Runtastic stopped working after ES 2.0 Upgrade...thoughts?
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36543 by nordmograph
I just updated the plugin to fix a compatibility issue with ES 2.0.10
Download and update it.
Let me know how it goes.
If it doesn't help, please report the exact error message.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36544 by PiranhaPete
It loads this time (screenshot 1) but when you try to configure the settings (screenshot 2) it takes you to the wrong area.
Attachments:

More
7 years 2 months ago #36545 by nordmograph
It's not the wrong area. It's the app list.
It can not link to the exact settings page as applications settings only load via a modal window.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36546 by PiranhaPete
OK so what is the solution?

More
7 years 2 months ago #36547 by nordmograph
Solution to what problem ?? :)
Editing the app settings just like other apps, by clicking the settings button from the apps list.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds