[fixed] My Runtastic stopped working after ES 2.0 Upgrade

More
7 years 2 months ago #36584 by PiranhaPete
OK, thank you for figuring that out :)

Unrelated - I like the fact that users can set their own parameters in the ES integration but I like the flexibility of a module (as I don't like how ES lays it out)..is there a way to have the best of both worlds?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36585 by nordmograph
We could code a little module to read a user's Runtastic credentials in ES profile and display Runtastic activities in a module.You can email us if you want a quote for this.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36586 by PiranhaPete
Would there be an option in each newly created module to assign/select a user? or how would that work? Do you have any other fitness integrations underway?

More
7 years 2 months ago #36589 by nordmograph
No, the module would display curent user data, unless it is set on a usurprofile page or if userid=xxx variable is set in the url.
Inthis case it would show a specific user's reuntastic data

No I don't have anything else fitness related planed yet. Would you need any specific ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 2 months ago #36590 by PiranhaPete
Runtastic syncs with MyfitnessPal, how much work would it be to pull some data from MyfitnessPal?

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds