[fixed] My Runtastic stopped working after ES 2.0 Upgrade

More
7 years 3 months ago #36548 by PiranhaPete
I guess what I'm saying is that the APP doesn't show up in that list so you cant edit it...make sense?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36549 by nordmograph
Maybe, if you set it as core app (default app) , EasySocial doesn't show it in the list.
Is it the case ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36550 by nordmograph
According to the ES tooltip for Set app as default:
If this option is enabled, the application will automatically be installed for the user. When the application is set as default application, user will not be able to configure the application in the application area.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36551 by PiranhaPete
Well setting it at NOT default allows you to edit it but for some reason the APP doesn't show up in the profile now (see attached) - I looked through all of the ES settings (profile type as well) to make sure the App should be visible, but no luck...not sure if the is an APP or ES issue :(
Attachments:

More
7 years 3 months ago #36553 by nordmograph
If you can't solve this , you can email me backend (and front end access so I can have a look)
Email using the contact form from the footer menu.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36572 by nordmograph
No the API was not involved.
Someone had set an access control rule to only include the app display to some group.
I removed it and now it shows fine to my nordmograph user.
Weird thing is ES restricts the display but still shows the app listing in the apps list even to restricted users ...

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds