[solved] Widget on Frontpage - Wrong redirect in Link - Settings white box

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #38049 by invictus.sde
Hi Adrian,

as mentioned in an other post here the describtion again in a seperate post.
i get the "my runtastic widget" on the es frontpage too - not just on my profile
the redirect to my activities from the widget in correct

the redirect from the app link list on my profile sidebar redirects to 404

the app settings opens the box but it is white
[
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38052 by nordmograph
Hi

This sounds more like an ES issue.
The link to app settings is defined by ES itself.
Also on my j3.7 ES 2.0.17 setup I get the App settings correctly and link to the app details work fine too

I suggest you reinstall the app , make sure your ES is uptodate,
Try with SEF disable to find out if SEF urls are involved.
If so, check your menu items, compare SEF and non SEF urls etc ...

Hope it helps. Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #38053 by nordmograph
Hmm I finally could reproduce the issue , from the dashboard widget when sef is on , I'm redirected to the profile instead of ging to the app straight away.
It doesn't happen when SEF is disabled so I suspect an issue with the ES router or the app itemid.
I'll have a deeper look and let you know when I have more info.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38054 by nordmograph
Actually upgrading to ES 2.0.17 fixed the issue.
Can you confirm ?

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds