[solved] Usrs Cannot Log in

More
6 years 10 months ago #38836 by PiranhaPete
Replied by PiranhaPete on topic Usrs Cannot Log in
sorry, I thought you knew the url from the screenshot I attached...you can create a new account quickly or I can make you one...are these messages private?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38837 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Usrs Cannot Log in
You can click the Action -> reply button and get the confidential button from the editor interface.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38838 by PiranhaPete
This message contains confidential information

More
6 years 10 months ago #38840 by nordmograph
You must not set the Runtastic app as default app.
Default apps cant let users reach the app settings.
Let me know when I can try again.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38841 by PiranhaPete
You can try it now

More
6 years 10 months ago #38842 by nordmograph

Working fine :)

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds