Components supporting Adf.ly content plugin

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #26556 by nordmograph
Let's list here components where the adf.ly content plugin works:

com_content
com_kunena
com_virtuemart

If you successfully tested the plugin with another component, please post here!
If you know a component wich integrates Content plugins and for wich our plugin has a glitch , please post a new topic.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben, kaizer635

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33287 by ssnobben
Would be great to see this work with EasySocial and EasyBlog too? Do you know anyone doing this plugin for them?

Cheers!

More
7 years 10 months ago #33288 by nordmograph
Hi !
Well the content plugin would work with easyblog.
What feature are you seeking with EasySOcial ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33289 by ssnobben
I have nothing special in mind right now. WIll investigate and come back if I got some ideas.

Thks!

More
7 years 6 months ago #34741 by marc.c.hoover
I'm surprised this doesn't work for the Web Links component. This seems like the perfect thing for it. I may try to modify it and see if I can get it to work with it.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34746 by nordmograph
If I remember right, weblinks comp. doesn't trigger content plugins.
In this case the best thing is to customize the component vien itself.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds