[fixed] Mixcloud only works if Soundcloud in

More
9 years 1 month ago #27338 by meisterkleister
HI,

i don't know why this issue is. But the fact is if i place the url from bandcamp and mixcloud nothing happens.
If i past also a soundcloudlink alle the players appear.
I need this function for my productiv site. Is there a possibility to track the issue or an other way to
find out where it is.

I have the current joomla version 3.4. Maybe you can try it in a diffrent new joomla install?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27339 by meisterkleister
The pluginversion is 3.3.

I tested it in a nother joomla installation. same problem.
If you have a n ewer Version as 3.3 plz. send me an e-mail.

Greetings.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27347 by nordmograph
Hi,

The best way for me to solve this for you is to investigate on a page of yurs where the issue shows (players don't)
Let me see.

(You can always get the latest version from the product page.)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27349 by meisterkleister
Hi,

ok here is an example page from me.

On this page i paste the mixcloud link in the bottom of the article:
www.coso-it.de/index.php/error-404

And on this page i do the same but paste alos a soundcloud link under the same mixcloud link:
www.coso-it.de/index.php/offline

More
9 years 1 month ago #27359 by nordmograph
on the 404 page, link is not recognized because it is hyperlinked.
Remove the a tags and the player will show.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 month ago #27389 by meisterkleister
a tags removed. Nothing happens!

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds