help please installing

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27729 by marcelpu
may i please have instructions on how to install/get this to work on my users profile of easysocial. I bought the 19 dollar install one becuase i thought that it would have instructions/extra info or automatic. I just uploaded the zip to my joomla extension manager...now what?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27731 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic help please installing
Hello Marcelpu,

First this is not an EasySocial plugin.
This is a bandcamp / soundcloud / mixcloud plugin that replaces these services related sound clips urls by their respective audio players. Email me admin access if you want me to set it up for you. You can use the forum email address.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27732 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic help please installing
yes please setup and thank you so much i just sent you an email with info

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27733 by nordmograph
OK got it, I'll install and set it up for you tonight.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27734 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic help please installing
thank you so much also, i just bought and installed thur easysocials app install the soundcloud extnesion. I made a new soundcloud account and entered the soundcloud username into the settings section of the app, and saved, now the app is on my profile page but no music is displayed it simply says, this playlist is empty even after i went onto soundcloud and added music to a playlist. and refreshed many times.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #27735 by nordmograph
Let me have a look right now to both plugins.

The following user(s) said Thank You: marcelpu

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds