[solved] It does not work plugin in joomla

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #28480 by phalante
Hello I bought plugin Bandcamp Soundclud & Mixcloud Content plugin but i don´t understand how it works in an article.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28485 by nordmograph
Hello,

It simply replaces respective soundcloud, bandcamp or mixcloud URLs by their respective players, automatically.
Just enable it, check it's settings and insert a link to a bandcamp/soundcloud or mixcloud page in your article and it will be replace by the player .

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28490 by phalante
thank you, ¿is there any tutorial or manual about this plugin with joomla? I dont understand how to use this plugin in an article. I paste the code html in the article but show error

More
8 years 9 months ago #28491 by nordmograph
No, there is no tutorial, because you don' need one :)
No html code to paste only a link:
Enable the plugin and add this to an article:

it will be replaced by the player.
If it doesn't work post the page url here.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28560 by phalante
thank you yes it works, but now I need to know how to change size or color or style to the player.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28561 by nordmograph
Good,
Changes are mede globaly in the plugin settings. Check the various tabs.

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds