Bandcamp - Mixcloud

More
8 years 2 months ago #30972 by tokenring
I was going to purchase this on the weekend, but it is hard to tell from the demo what the true features are and how it works?

QUESTION:

Can you have many pages in the Joomla site that can display mixcloud mixes that are different? I want each of my users to be able to post their mixcloud mixes on the joomla site.

Thanks,
Aaron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31087 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Bandcamp - Mixcloud
Hi Sorry Aaron,

I missed your post while being on vacation...
TO reply and answer your question:
Yes, you can have many pages in the Joomla site that can display mixcloud mixes that are different.
It does replace URLS by players.

If you use Jomsocial, EasySocial or COmmunityBuilder you should choose our other profile plugins.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31101 by tokenring
Replied by tokenring on topic Bandcamp - Mixcloud
what plugin are you referring to? I am using Community Builder.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31104 by nordmograph
I'm referring to the content plugin mentioned by this forum category.
Copy your initial post in there.
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...&catid=71&Itemid=645

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31111 by tokenring
Replied by tokenring on topic Bandcamp - Mixcloud
I already have a soundcloud plugin. I'm looking for Mixcloud. When I followed your link, I saw threads about soundcloud.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31112 by nordmograph
Oups, sorry for the confusion.
We have a soundcloud plugin for Community Builder
It displays a user's latest soundcloud tracks on CB profile.
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...gory_id=11&Itemid=58
(Demo on this site's CB profiles)

and another Soundcloud Mixcloud Bandcamp plugin wich is not a profile plugin but a content plugin.
Its goal is to replace Soundcloud Mixcloud Bandcamp URLS in content and modules by their respective audio players.
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...gory_id=11&Itemid=58
Is this what you want ?

If you want a CB plugin to display one's latest Mixcloud or Bandcamp , we do not have it.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds