Disable links to soundcloud and account

More
7 years 6 months ago #35117 by redlo
Well, then how I can turn off the options that are not visible in the player, I'll buy.

To make sure ... Is it right?

Thanks for your patience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35118 by nordmograph
Sorry , I don't understand.

The list options are accessible frm the plugin backend.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35119 by redlo
Yes, I inderstand. I just need confirmation that I can disable those options from the backend.

Why? Because I'm including audio courses, payment on a platform with joomla, and I need to Soundcloud links displayed as standard in the player, disable power, so they do not show.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #35206 by redlo
From what I suspected and ask repeatedly, it is not met. soundcloud links to still appear. This plugin does not help me.

Not worth paying money for a plugin that continues to show links to Soundcloud, and also to the user's account.
Not make clear what indicated in the setting, he insisted so much.

Look attachement.

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by redlo.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35207 by nordmograph
What are thes 4 red arrows ?

On the extension page, the settings are listed precisely in very understandable list. You can't miss these.
You asked me about the links to hide. I told you these options were not part of the settings
but you might need to use css or css+jquery to achieve what you asked.

So what ? Purchasing this plugin was your decision, and I never said or wrote that it did things it doesn't.
Btw, hiding these links on the player is against the Soundcloud terms of use (but this is your business)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #35220 by redlo
Hi, I understand that your goal is to sell and the more bandages, much better. But What good is me remove the author, if links to soundcloud remaining, lead precisely to the author's website?

In my last question of the day 26, 4 days ago, not me answered and the question is very clear.

You say me "...need to use css or css+jquery..." Ok. How much money do I cost you? And I need it done in the same plugin, not override mode from the template.

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds