Bandcamp plugin no longer function after update to Joomla! 3.7

More
6 years 11 months ago #38328 by cludwig
Hello Nordmograph support. I purchased and have been using this plugin for quite a while and have found it invaluable.
I note that the player on my sites is no longer functioning after I updated my to Joomla! 3.7

Thoughts? Help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38330 by nordmograph
Hello cLudwig

I confirm, that since our demo went 3.7 Soundcloud and Bandcamp features seem broken , only Mixcloud's still show.
Is it the same behavior you experience ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago #38335 by cludwig
I am only using the Bandcamp functionality at the moment, so can only confirm loss of functionality with Bandcamp. The player does not appear at all anymore.

I have tried both PHP 5.6 and PHP 7 and neither make a difference to functionality. If it is of help, my websites are ludwigrecordings.com and chrisludwig.com (on the recordings sections)

Thanks

More
6 years 11 months ago #38345 by nordmograph
Hi

I updated the plugin, as you can see on the product page. You can redownload and update to v1.2.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #38441 by cludwig
Thank you for your excellent support, quickly solving the problem and updating the plugin. I greatly appreciate it, and re-purchased the plugin.

It is now functioning properly on my sites.

Cheers,

Chris
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by cludwig. Reason: spelling error

More
6 years 11 months ago #38443 by nordmograph
You're very welcome, Happy I could help quick :)

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds