Bandcamp and Soundcloud embeds get added html with JCE

More
5 years 8 months ago #42058 by martinlennon
Hi there,

When I view source, I see that JCE has added lots of confusion to simple embed code. I paste this:

<iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 470px;" src=" bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=220281...se/transparent=true/ " seamless> martinlennon.bandcamp.com/album/fish ">Fish by Martin Lennon

And I get this:

<p><iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 470px;" src=" bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=220281...se/transparent=true/ " seamless="seamless" width="350px" height="470px"> bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/v=2/album=22...ue/twittercard=true/ " style="width:100%;height:120px" height="120" seamless>
</iframe>
<div style="clear:both"></div>
</div>">Fish by Martin Lennon</a></iframe></p> </div>
</div>
</div>

Does anyone know exactly what to do to JCE to stop it doing that (without using a hammer)? I've googled this to no avail.

Hope someone can help, but thanks very much for looking, regardless of the outcome.

All the best,

Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds