Installed, how do I set up?

More
8 years 11 months ago #28250 by awd1975
I have installed the extension and enabled the plug in on jomsocial but it is not in the menu items or ability to assign to a module?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28252 by nordmograph
Hello

This is a Jomsocial plugin, not a module or component.

GO to your joomla admin -> Extensions -> plugins manager
Open the plugin and set it as Core application if not allready set.
It will show on every user profiles to profile onwers.

Easy as ABC.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28253 by awd1975

More
8 years 11 months ago #28254 by nordmograph
This page is private and is your dashboard.
You need to visit your own profile.

awddev5.info/index.php?option=com_community&view=profile

Then clicking on the number will send you tot the chart and list page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28255 by awd1975
Replied by awd1975 on topic Installed, how do I set up?
ok, i can see the amount of views but not who viewed, the number is not clickable

More
8 years 11 months ago #28256 by nordmograph
Make sure you look at the right plugin.

If you just installed the plugin you should not have many visits yet.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds