just done some update on ES

More
7 years 8 months ago #34154 by davidy
Hello Team

Just done my ES updates as normal we do not understand why APP who visited me not showing properly see attached images

Can you help to fix this issue?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34155 by nordmograph
Hello

It seems to be missing the language file.
Reinstall the app or make sure to upload the language file to the correct folder.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34156 by davidy
Replied by davidy on topic just done some update on ES
Hello

I am trying to find the link that may allow me to download but looks like on my profile its frozen , I can not download. Kindly can you drop me a link where i can download a copy as i do not have a copy with me.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34157 by nordmograph
Download it from here, but you'll have to renew your puchase. Downloads last one year.
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...7be9016039&Itemid=58

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34162 by davidy
Replied by davidy on topic just done some update on ES
Hello
renewing or purchasing a new licenses is not a problem but i do not see anything existing or new features that they have been added, i have tried to follow your plugin for several months but i'm afraid nothing new. i am happy to use the old one and you can share the link to download the old one. if you do bring new existing new features you can count on me to renewal my licenses.

Please share a link to download the old one, i am cool with it.

More
7 years 8 months ago #34179 by nordmograph
Sorry I can't enable a download for an expired subscription.
Btw plugin got minor updates at least for some missing icon due to ES class name changes.

But maybe you can simply solve this issue by uploading the language files to the correct folder
www.nordmograph.com/workshop/administrat...visitedmyprofile.ini

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds