[solved] Who Visited My Profile doesn't work

More
4 years 1 week ago #44425 by nordmograph
Thank you.
You go to your profile from the EasySocial component.
Click the more button and select 'Who visited My Profile'
Is the EasySocial application and component installed?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 1 week ago #44427 by
I am still getting the same problem. When I click more button. it doesn't show "Who visited My Profile.

More
4 years 6 days ago #44428 by nordmograph
Did you install the application in EasySocial apps?
plg_app_user_whovisitedmyprofile.zip

If so, the more button will show the Who Visited My Profile entry, only if you are on your own profile.
Hope it helps. Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 6 days ago #44430 by
Everything is functional now. It was from not installing the program in Easysocial applications. Thank you!

More
4 years 6 days ago #44433 by nordmograph
Good. this is the reason why you got initial issues.
All is well that ends well :)

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds