[solved] Who Visited My Profile doesn't work

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 6 days ago #44357 by
Hello, I have enabled this plugin and here is what I get when I click to view someone's profile.
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 6 days ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #44366 by nordmograph
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. Insanely busy by here.
This table should be created instantly and I just tried a fresh setup with this plugin without such issue.

Reinstalling the plugin could solve it or you can create the table manualy in phpmyadmin
with this simple query (replacing #_ with your own table prefix)
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__es_profilevisits` ( `id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `profile_userid` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `visitor_userid` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `date` DATETIME NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), UNIQUE KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 ;

Also, if you prefer I can solve this on your site , my self.

Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #44367 by
Hello,

The reinstalling wasn't successful. As for phpmyadmin, I have no knowledge in what to do in phpmyadmin.

Here is the link and login information for you to create this table.
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by .

More
4 years 1 week ago #44406 by nordmograph
Hello,

Can you email me your phpadmin and site credential so I can fix this for you? Please don't post these data on the forum.
You can use the contact form from the footer menu.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
4 years 1 week ago #44410 by nordmograph
Ok I just ran the query on your database. The table has been created successfully. Let me know if the issue is solved or if anything remains unclear.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 1 week ago #44423 by
I am checking the website and currently, I don't find any issue as I had before. I canceled the dispute claim. I have one big question... where do I go in my website to see who has visited my profile?

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds