[solved] Plugin doesn't work when About is selected as default page

More
6 years 5 months ago #40138 by nordmograph
This makes no sense as the new plugin has just a switch to disable tracking from the timeline view.
So it can hardly be slower than the older one.
I'll make some test and double check but It's allready been tested online on our demo site (that has several thousand users) without these bad performance effects.
I'll keep you posted ASAP.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #40150 by Beany
The problem is being caused by line 52 of models/whovisitedmyprofile.php
AND epv.date= (SELECT MAX(date) FROM #__es_profilevisits WHERE profile_userid=".$db->q($userId)." AND visitor_userid=epv.visitor_userid)

Removing this line (which wasn't in the previous version) resolves the problem

More
6 years 5 months ago #40151 by Beany
After removing the above line and enabling the extra plugin, visits are being correctly recorded when the user profile default is set to About. There is also now no perceptible impact on system or website performance.
Yay!

More
6 years 5 months ago #40152 by nordmograph
Well done
Actually, that line was even from a previous update. It was required for a customer setup. I'll double check the requirement and eventually remove it from the core. Thanks for sharing your findings.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42958 by dwhoopster
Hello I have the same issue can you provide me with the FIXES?

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds