[solved] Plugin doesn't work when About is selected as default page

More
6 years 6 months ago #40062 by nordmograph
So What I'll do:
- add a switch to the existing plugin so you can prevent it from logging users
- provide a system plugin that only logs users on the about the layout of the ES profile.

On your side, nothing might be required, except maybe an extension review if you like the extensions and support.
What do you think?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #40063 by Beany
Sounds awesome.
I have renewed the subscription for the WVMP plugin and can definitely give it the thumbs up.
I use many of your plugins (Virtual Gift, Discreet dating, WVMP, First friend etc) and have always found them to be of the highest standard.

More
6 years 6 months ago #40065 by nordmograph
OK , this is ready but you need to test.
I updated the original plugin. It has a new parameter called "Log Visits", which default value is true, but you have to disable it.

Then unzip the package and find the new plugin inside:
plg_system_whovisitedmyprofile.zip
Install it , enable it and test it , checking your error log.
Please report.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 6 months ago #40071 by Beany
I can't see any option in the application plugin to disable log visits
I have uninstalled and re-installed the app using the latest plugin - in the ini file I can see the new parameter but there is nowhere on the app where I can access this.
I did notice that other parameters, such as the number of days to chart, users to exclude etc are also not showing in the app
Attachments:

More
6 years 6 months ago #40072 by Beany
On a separate note, when saving the new plugin for About tab, any user selected to be excluded is not retained after saving changes.
Attachments:

More
6 years 6 months ago #40075 by nordmograph
OK I updated both plugin archives (without incrementing version numbers).
You should see all settings in ES app now, and exclude user field should work as expected in the system plugin.
Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds