[solved] Plugin doesn't work when About is selected as default page

More
6 years 4 months ago #40076 by Beany
Plugins display correctly now, all parameters are there.
However, disabling the log view and enabling the new plugin doesn't make any difference.
Still no views being logged from the about page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40078 by nordmograph
Does disabling logs from the original plugin work?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40083 by nordmograph
OK I check and updated the system plugin on your site so tracking on about view now works. There still seem to have an issue with dates. I'll have a look at why this happens.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40085 by Beany
Hi again,
Thanks for the update.
However, the changes were made to the test site.
Where can I get a "fixed" system plugin that I can install on the live site?
Also, any idea when we can expect the date to be fixed?

More
6 years 4 months ago #40087 by nordmograph
Hi
You can redownload the latest version. it got updated, it has the system plugin inside the archive, just for you.
The date issue should be fixed too.
Let me know how it goes.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40137 by Beany
Hmm....getting worse.
When I installed the plugin before the "update" it had negligible effect on the stream page loading time (where the plugin shows how many hits the member has received).
After updating to the latest version, the stream loading time goes through the roof, MySQL database usage rockets (Linux top shows 750% CPU usage) and the site very quickly becomes unstable.

I have included 3 stopwatch samples showing this effect:
No WVMP application installed - 4.7 seconds total page loading time
Pre-update WVMP application installed - 5 seconds loading time.
New WVMP application installed - 56.6 seconds loading time (that's with only one user on the site, with 100 plus the site crashes within a few minutes)

The above testing was done without the additional About plugin being activated.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version from this site and it makes no difference.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds