Who visited my profile for Easysocial

More
5 years 8 months ago #42087 by fazeday
Hi Jerome.

We talked a few months back about a maybe incorrect installment of the plugin and you told me to make a support ticket for it.
In the mean time we been moving to faster servers and was very busy working on the site, so i get back to you now.

The plugin is showing for all users on all pages, even on other users.

As we talked about, it should only show for one self and you mentioned in a different position?

Please take a look:

www.fazeday.com

User: Jerome@fazeday.com
Pass: Jerome1

Regards,

Danny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42088 by nordmograph
Hello Make sure the plugin is only set to show to a dashboard position, not a profile one.
Then it will only show to owner.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42091 by fazeday
Hi Jerome.

Thanks for fast answer.

I can only find the module by easysocial/applications/ and access the follwing settings seen in screenshot.
I don't see an option to show dashboard position.

Attachments:

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #42092 by nordmograph
What is you version of the plugin ? and ES?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42093 by fazeday
Easysocial newest 2.2.3 and Who visited my profile version 1.1.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42131 by nordmograph
Hi
We just updated to es2.2.3 and still can not reproduce your issue.
Do you have a specific Es template ?

After the plugin code inspection, I confirm it's coded to load on the dashboard only (sidebarTop)

Only an invisible visits counter is processing on the profile.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds