WVMP and EasySocial 3

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #43067 by Beany
Who visited my profile doesn't work on the new EasySocial 3.
They have made significant changes to the dashboard sidebar, with a new module position (es-dashboard-aside).
The sidebar no longer displays ANY application information (apps no longer have a dashboard settings option)
As app info is not displayed, the WVMP number of visits no longer appears on the dashboard at all.

Is there any plan to update WVMP to the new EasySocial 3?
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #43068 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic WVMP and EasySocial 3
Hello
I just installed ES 3.0.1 and the WVMP plugin works fine as you can see at
www.nordmograph.com/workshop/index.php?o...demouser1&Itemid=653
login / pass : demouser1 / demouser1

The dashboard feature was not mandatory as data is available on the profile menu, select 'More' and the WVMP.
It would require a module to be set to that position to replace the deprecated feature. Is that what you miss?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 2 months ago #43069 by Beany
Replied by Beany on topic WVMP and EasySocial 3
Hi again,
Thanks for the prompt reply.
I have no problem with it being on the user profile and accessed via a menu. In fact, it probably makes more sense this way.
Not sure a module is necessary, it was just that with the change to the sidebar, it wasn't there anymore. I forgot that you can still access it via the profile.

More
5 years 2 months ago #43070 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic WVMP and EasySocial 3
Yes, the main feature is not altered. Thanks anyway for reporting.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 1 week ago #43288 by phemight
Replied by phemight on topic WVMP and EasySocial 3
Hi - thanks for looking into this - I am interested in using WVMP in a customized position - how do I achieve this please?

Is it also possible to have WVMP to use cron and send email notification when a user's profile is viewed?

Kind regards

More
4 years 11 months ago #43348 by phemight
Replied by phemight on topic WVMP and EasySocial 3
Hi - thanks for looking into this - I am interested in using WVMP in a customized position - how do I achieve this please?

Is it also possible to have WVMP to use cron and send email notification when a user's profile is viewed?

Kind regards

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds