[solved] wrong Sef url

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #43174 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic wrong Sef url

nordmograph wrote: - create a menu item to a menu that is not visible on the site.
Make that menu item of EasySocial profile type (not profile edition)
Let me hox it helps.

I did this (added to Mainmenu , all languages) and it seems to work:now the link has an Itemid

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #43184 by bioboy
Replied by bioboy on topic wrong Sef url
Great! following your advice I was able to fix the url router
I will share here the solution in order to help your members with same problem:
case: Multilanguage site with ES and Geommunity3 no itemID or wrong itemID
1)DO NOT create a mainmenu link for ES profile (this will break the joomla url router)
2)in each language menu create at least 2 ES link, 1 for the dashboard layout and 1 submenu for ES profile view
3)associate all the same menues in all language
in this way you can change the language on the map page and the menu will update on the correct language menu
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmograph

More
5 years 2 months ago #43185 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic wrong Sef url
Well done

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds