Hide it from Profile Visitors

More
4 years 2 days ago #44426 by hjames
Thank you!

Tested and here are my comments:
- I can still see other users submenu on their profile for Who Viewed My Profile, even the previous edits didn't make any changes when I attempted them manually.
- The only thing that I think would make the card layouts look even cleaner is if they included the users cover photo. I attempted to do it myself but with it calling visitor instead of user, I am lost and I am by no means a coder.

Thank you,
James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 hours ago #44436 by nordmograph
Can you check on the page where the link should hide, if you have any javascript/jQuery related errors in the browser console.
PLease share. If no error there , inspect the list element of that menu and share a screenshot of its html.

For the cover, I'm not sure. Correct me if I'm wrong but in most ES users list the cover is not shown. It's only show in popover.
And It may be resource intensive to load every covers if there are many visitors. This may also be the resaon that popovers are loaded with AJAX to only show the data on demand.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.308 seconds