Language files not loading or missing

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #44984 by meditero
Everything seems to work fine, but the titels are not loading or the language files didn't install correctly. Please see screenshot for the current situation.

Do you know what went wrong of how I can fix it?

Thanx!
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #44987 by nordmograph
Hello,
Have you tried reinstalling it?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 5 months ago #44990 by meditero
Just did. Still the same problem.

More
3 years 5 months ago #44992 by nordmograph
On your screenshot, some strings seem to be loaded from the language file. Can you try adding the missing ones in the file if missing? Let me know the result.
You should find it in administrator/language/en-GB/

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: meditero

More
3 years 5 months ago #45003 by meditero
Hi there,

the langauage file was there (administrator/language/en-GB/), but for some reason not loading. I copied the translations to en-EN.ini and now it works. Works for me :)

Yhanx!

More
3 years 1 month ago #45329 by ssnobben
Hi I also had this problem with EasySocial 4 and had to put the language file in that folder.

But I have a problem with the plg not working for showing visits and hmm dont know what to do?

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds