Error EasySocial 4.0.7 version J 3.10.04 Data column(s) for axis #0 cannot be of type string×

More
1 year 10 months ago #45897 by nordmograph
Hello
Yes this is a known issu with charts when no data.
We're not supposed to show the charts in that case.
I'll fix this asap for you. Sorry for the late reply

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #45898 by nordmograph
I tried to reproduce the issue on the demo site without success:
I deleted all my profile visites as expected the charts don't load and there for they don't show any missing data messages.

Obviously I'm missign a point on your issue , please precise.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
1 year 10 months ago #45915 by ssnobben
The problem is not when you have no visits.. its when you have visits it show this message for the stats message. The users who visit show up below but the stats is crasched not work see pic

pls update and test with Joomla 4 so it can be used with latest EasySocial and Joomla 4 pls

thks

More
1 year 10 months ago #45925 by ssnobben
Adrien why dont you fix this that have been reported before too www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...4&id=17846&Itemid=40 and stop these ping pong answers?

Its not good honest action to treat your customers like this...

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds