[Fixed] PHP8 compatibility?

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #45766 by fazeday
Did I mess up something, or is this extension not PHP8 compatible?
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #45767 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic PHP8 compatibility?
Hello
What is the error message you get?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #45768 by fazeday
Replied by fazeday on topic PHP8 compatibility?
There is a Google visualization error message: "Data column(s) for axis #0 cannot be of type string"
And the graph is not rendering.
It works on PHP7.4 and does not work on PHP8 - same php modules installed and enabled.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by fazeday.

More
2 years 6 months ago #45769 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic PHP8 compatibility?
Hi
I doubt this is a php issue. Is it the exact same setup? It could be because the graph has strictly no data to show. Can you check?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #45770 by fazeday
Same website, same server, I simply stop php8 and start php7.4 and it works for the same user in EasySocial.

If you want to see it in person let me know, we got a production site with php7.4 where it works, and a dev site with php8 where it does not.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by fazeday.

More
2 years 6 months ago #45771 by fazeday
I'm a subscriber, will there be any kind of support to resolve this issue? :)

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds