Question befor buying

More
8 years 11 months ago #27921 by Mx150
Question befor buying was created by Mx150
Hi there,

i see you have a great new plugin for CB that i want to buy.
But i have a view questions about this.

Does the statistic bar loads automatic or does the user have to put in a Date to see the profile visitor statistik?

Best greatings from germany...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #27922 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Question befor buying
Hello

The stats graph loads automatically, it shows only to profile owner and records every visits except those from the profile owner and those that have been excluded by admin in the plugin setings.

The chart automatically loads for last X days (30 as default) but admin can choose any other time range (always finishing now) and profile owner can override it from its cb plugin user parameters (profile edition).

Let me know if any other question arise.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

More
8 years 11 months ago #27923 by Mx150
Replied by Mx150 on topic Question befor buying
Great.. and exactly what i need..

will buy this in the next days.. :woohoo:

PS: Would be very great if Virtuemart Vendor statistic load automatic too... but this is another topic ;)

More
8 years 11 months ago #27924 by nordmograph
Hehe, I know, this is planned.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #27937 by nordmograph
Thanks for your purchase, I updated again th eplugin after you got it s I could find a notice message for a non object.
(nothing that breaks feature, but cleaner)
:)

More
8 years 11 months ago #27945 by Mx150
Replied by Mx150 on topic Question befor buying
Thank you or this info i will update soon.

Yesterday in installed it and works great, But there a some things you might can change:

1. I have the tab published in Cavans main middle as a Tab Menu. Works great for 1 Tab. But if i add the another tab to the same position, Statistik breaks and only display 50% of width.

2. Does not work with Cb Content Bot. So you cannot display the tab anywhere in your site only in "my Profil".

Hope you know what i mean, if i find more things i let you know.

How can i send you the cb activity field? so you may can have a look at the vendor component to ass activity stream. This is another topic :silly: sorry for my many questions and bad english.

PS: Love your Work.. to do great com, mod und plugin.. :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds