Question befor buying

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #27946 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Question befor buying
Hi, yes, this is a known issue with google maps or google charts, they can not be tabbed or if they are they have to be the top visible one.

I don't know cb content bot. How does it work. It should work with cb tab positions. Doesn't it ?

You can email me the activity sream plugin, but the most usefull would be dowumentation on how to integrate the API.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mx150

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #27947 by Mx150
Replied by Mx150 on topic Question befor buying
Ah ok i didnt know the problem before.

CB Content Bot is the most powerfull feature of CB i Think. With this great plugin you can display any cb data anywhere you want in an articel, a banner, a module or anywhere else. you can display A field a Tab a Avatar or something else you did in CB. Would be very great if you can use this feature for your plugin to. Most CB plugins use this plugin to get more powerfull.

What do you mean by cb tab position i dont know this. Is this a plugin?

Ok i search for documentation if i find anything i will let you know ;)

PS: I will find another way to display the last views, thanks for the fast reply.

More
8 years 11 months ago #27948 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Question befor buying
Is the cb content bot downloadable with the component or is it an additional plugin for subscribers ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds