Should Who Visited My Profile work on CB 1.9.1?

More
8 years 5 months ago #30280 by Buzz50
I have installed this extension on CB 1.9.1 but it does not seem to work, should it?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30284 by nordmograph
Well as you can see it is working with CB2.0 on J3 as here (bottom of your own profile)
Make sure in the plugin params, you have a limit set (at least 30 days)
Also note that for stats rendering plugin should ne be tabbed.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30285 by Buzz50
I do have a limit set of 30 days so maybe it is not compatible with 1.9.1
It is not tabbed

More
8 years 5 months ago #30286 by nordmograph
Also check in your own profile edition the value set for that limit
It's empty for me in this site, but maybe an incorrect value would prevent it to work correctly.

I'm currently reviewing the code, I don't find anything that would not work with CB1.9.
Also on plugin installation a query is run to add a new table.
Check if #__cb_profilevisits is created successfully and eventually populated when having a new visitor.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds