CB Who Visited My Profile and PHP 7

More
7 years 1 month ago #37276 by BabooJ1
Hi

I have moved over to a VPS for my site and updated to php 7 and am now getting the following error:

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; getCBWhovisitedmyprofileTab has a deprecated constructor in /home/oniichanani/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbwhovisitedmyprofile/cbwhovisitedmyprofile.php on line 13

Is there any updated CB plugin that will work with CB 2.1.2 and php 7 ?

Regards,

Joe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37277 by nordmograph
Hello
Yes you should download current version

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #37278 by BabooJ1
How, I can't find any links to do that and the when looking at the product it says my download link has expired?

This was a paid for CB plugin and Joomla doesn't detect that an update is available - so not sure how to get the latest version.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by BabooJ1.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37279 by nordmograph
Hello
You purchase has expired.
It's more than one year old.
And btw, since 2017, plugins and modules support and downloads last 6 months.

Also CB plugins don't use the Joomla updater as they use the CB plugins installer instead of the core Joomla installer.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37281 by BabooJ1
OK, thanks for letting me know - I will have to purchase it again then.

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds