Shows blocked users - Can this be stopped?

More
7 years 1 month ago #37466 by Buzz50
Is it possible to stop 'Who Visited My Profile' from showing blocked users?

Tell me what to add to the query if you like and where.

We get quite a few scammers a day joining who we block and it upsets members when they still see them!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37467 by nordmograph
Hello

I updated the plugin so it filters blocked users. Redownload and let me know if this now working as expected. (I tested it ok)

Also Can I have your feedback on the Buypoints with Paypal component? A user is complaining that it only works with his sandbox paypal email address.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37468 by Buzz50
Thanks, I will download it :)

I use the Buypoints with Paypal component quite a bit and it works well in live.
Would you like me to give feedback elsewhere?

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds