Integration plugin

More
2 years 4 months ago #45802 by Lena
Replied by Lena on topic Integration plugin
Hi ,
I need to request a refund on my plug in , it’s not what I though I was purchasing .
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #45803 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Integration plugin
Sorry to hear that.
But as stated in the Term & coditions you accepted during purchase. This is not a valid and acceptable reason for a refund.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
2 years 4 months ago #45816 by ssnobben
Replied by ssnobben on topic Integration plugin
when will you update these plg and componet to work with Joomla 4 and php 8.1??

I bought this extension and also Whovisit myprofile for EasySocial and it never worked bcs of php 8 compability? now when a update is done my subscription have experied and I had never a working product.

This is sooo dissapointing that you have no attention to your customers problem after they buy your products..

Pls inform us whats going on so we understand..

More
1 year 11 months ago #45916 by ssnobben
Replied by ssnobben on topic Integration plugin
Hi is there any update Adrien?

I would be good to see some changelogs for your dev extensions similar like other Joomla extension devs doing example how it can look here: stackideas.com/changelog/easysocial

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds