Integration plugin

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #45725 by intrigan
Integration plugin was created by intrigan
Hello! I purchased a component, there is no integration plugin in the package, only a component and modules. Need an integration plugin plg_app_user_myplayer.zip EasySocial

I found information on the forum that the player actually works independently and does not integrate into the network. The maximum is the output of information about the downloaded audio in the activity feed. Is it possible to fully integrate with the network? Can you finalize the integration for a fee?

I need the player to process tracks from Audio to, if there is no such function in the player, can I refund the payment and refuse to use the player component?
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by intrigan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #45732 by intrigan
Replied by intrigan on topic Integration plugin
Apparently, the technical support does not work. No one is interested in communicating with me. I will not buy anything from this office anymore.

More
2 years 7 months ago #45734 by mikeymike1914
Replied by mikeymike1914 on topic Integration plugin
This is concerning, nobody seems to be getting any feedback from the company. Adrien, I hope you are well.

More
2 years 7 months ago #45735 by intrigan
Replied by intrigan on topic Integration plugin
Unfortunately, I did not get a response from technical support. The company probably doesn't work anymore. We need to warn Stackideas about this. They are still selling extensions of this company, which has essentially stopped working. This is wrong.

More
2 years 7 months ago #45736 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Integration plugin
Hey sorry for the late reply
The ES plugin is in your package at
com_myplayer_UNZIPFIRST\com_myplayer\administrator\install\plugins\easysocial

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
2 years 7 months ago #45737 by mikeymike1914
Replied by mikeymike1914 on topic Integration plugin
Nice to see you back Adrien.

Could you give us an idea of your timetable for updating components to Joomla 4 please? You have a large catalogue and I'm concerned that MyPlayer may end up near the back of the queue.

Many thanks

Time to create page: 0.319 seconds