How to hide mp3's url from browser

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #28454 by amelcher
I just bought this component and love the idea of it. I just added my first few tracks through a jomsocial user account and so far everything looks great. I have an issue with launching on my live site because it's very easy for anybody that knows how to use firebug to see the url of the song and download the entire file instead of just listening to it. I know there are php and js code that hide the url but I am not sure how to add it to this component. I am sure this is a feature that many others would be interested in so I figured I would let you send me the proper code and maybe you can make it an option in your next update...

Also, if I wanted to create a central directory of all the uploaded songs so other community members can discover new music, how would I go about doing that? (If it's possible)
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by amelcher.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28458 by nordmograph
Ok
I understand, I remember of an old flash player that had urls encrypted.
You can post it as a feature request in the feature request forum section.

For your second question, I'd use the latest tracks module but it would not allow other users to add it to their own player. We could think about it too. :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28576 by nordmograph
Hello Adam, Paypal canceled your order. What happened ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28578 by amelcher
I have no idea, I thought at first it was something on your end. I am waiting for my partner to get back to me to find out what is going on. If you don't hear from me in the next 24 hours, please remind me and if it hasn't been fixed than I will send you the money through my personal paypal. Either way, we'll figure it out and make sure everybody is good... :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #28604 by nordmograph
up

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds