Question about the component

More
8 years 11 months ago #28547 by NunoFC7
Hi,

I manage a community website dedicated to amateurs musicians and bands.
Each artist as their on profile and what I whant is for the user to be able to upload or set a link for their own music.
Can I have this with this component?
Can the user have a player in their profile with a sound from, for example, soundcloud?

Regards,

NC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28550 by nordmograph
Hello

Yes but not soundcloud.
We also have plugins for soundcloud, but this one (MyPlayer) lets users upload or link their own music into their own player. And next update (1.1) will let users manage as many playlist as they want.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28551 by NunoFC7
Do you recommend this component for what I intend to do?
Another question, can I manage the allowed number of songs each artist can upload in the admin panel?
And to add this to the user profile, this appear as a module?
Thanks

More
8 years 11 months ago #28553 by nordmograph
Yes, with an additional plugin for Soundcloud if you want to.

Yes, you can limit the default max quantity of songs a user can upload in the admin.
Yes players can show in user profiles (CB, Jomsocial or EasySocial) as plugins or in the user specific MyPlayer page.

Give it a try at nordmograph.com/myplayer
:)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.311 seconds