Compatible with Easy Profile?

More
8 years 10 months ago #28685 by Alain64
Hi,
I am interested in purchasing My Player for my site users.
I am running a joomla component called Easy Profile as the user profile element.
Is it possible to integrate My Player to my users profiles?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #28687 by nordmograph
Hi Alain,

Do your mean EasySocial ?
If so, YES it is integrated with EasySocial.
If not, NO, not yet and it will depend on EasyProfile.
Please point me to that EasyProfile component.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 10 months ago #28688 by Alain64
Hi,
many thanks for your help.
Here is a link to the developers site: www.easy-profile.com/

More
8 years 10 months ago #28689 by nordmograph
OK so it won't be possible to integrate MyPlayer within EasyProfile, But this can be addressed using modules or even myplayer standalone user player page.

Id'be interested in having a look at an easyprofile user profile page url (non sef) to see what is the user id variable.
Any chance you could post it here ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds