How do you delete playlists

More
8 years 9 months ago #29003 by jpadkins
I have sent the info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29004 by nordmograph
It's missing the site URL

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29024 by nordmograph
Hi

So I could go to your site:
I disabled SEF to make sure it was cousing the deletion issue and it confirmed it so I need to understand why SEF on your site is breaking it. Any 3rd party sef extention ?

I also updated myplayer to 1.2.2 for you to solve the missing icon (publish and unpublish) because your template did not have it. I was pretty sure every Joomla3 template had it , but got it wrong. This is solved.
And the # preventing the publish and unpublish actions on your site got removed, so this part is fixed.

Let me know for the SEF question.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29025 by jpadkins
I believe that was for the blogging platform, Wordpress Blog for Joomla since it no longer is showing on the front end.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29026 by nordmograph
No, unrelated.

Do you have a 3rd party SEF extension such as SEF404 or other installed?

More
8 years 9 months ago #29027 by jpadkins
not that I know of.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds