ipad and mobile

More
8 years 9 months ago #29056 by jonburdon
ipad and mobile was created by jonburdon
I bought this extension because it was html5 so was expecting it to work on ipad and mobile.

The files don't play on my ipad or mobile. They show, but when I click play all I see is a swirling circle.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #29061 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic ipad and mobile
Hi

Yes, you did well, I just tryed again on my android and on a japanese Ipad and both played the music, after 1 or 2 sec loading .
Double check and let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29066 by jonburdon
Replied by jonburdon on topic ipad and mobile
I have nothing on my ipad. As I said before, I click play and just get a swirling circle.

I've not checked my android device.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29067 by nordmograph

jonburdon wrote: The files don't play on my ipad or mobile?

What device is "or mobile" ?
Can you try also on nordmograph.com/myplayer to see if it akes a difference.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29070 by jonburdon
Replied by jonburdon on topic ipad and mobile
The files on your site play fine on my android mobile but my files don't. Is it the file encoding?

More
8 years 9 months ago #29072 by nordmograph
I guess not, if they play on a desktop, there is no technical reason, except bandwidth, that they don't play on a mobile device.
Can you provide a url that I could try ?

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds