ipad and mobile

More
8 years 9 months ago #29076 by jonburdon
Replied by jonburdon on topic ipad and mobile
It's staging1.holmbridgechurch.org.uk

it's offline so you need username preview and password preview 2015 to preview it.

When you log in, go to any page and you'll see the Latest Tracks module clearly visible when you scroll down a bit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29078 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic ipad and mobile
Hi

I get the same issue on this page too.

Cn you disble your sharing extension?
You get many errors from it and eventually from other extensions too.
Here is what you need to fix and wich could be cousing the issue on mobile devices:

GET staging1.holmbridgechurch.org.uk/cache/w...dgetkit-965142b4.css
staging1.holmbridgechurch.org.uk/:34 GET staging1.holmbridgechurch.org.uk/cache/w...idgetkit-ff61d8e8.js
(index):1 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
all.js:64 Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id.
all.js:64 FB.getLoginStatus() called before calling FB.init().
widgets.js:303 Failed to execute 'postMessage' on 'DOMWindow': The target origin provided (' www.stumbleupon.com ') does not match the recipient window's origin (' staging1.holmbridgechurch.org.uk ').STMBLPN.Widget.sendBadgeData @ widgets.js:303STMBLPN.processWidgets @ widgets.js:245STMBLPN.events.ready @ widgets.js:131(anonymous function) @ widgets.js:469(anonymous function) @ widgets.js:475
all.js:64 Received message of type object from platform.twitter.com , expected a string
fbshare.php?size=small&url=http://staging1.holmbridgechurch.org.uk/index.php/11-main-content/1-hell…:1 GET static.fbshare.me/fb_sq_small.png 404 (Not Found)
all.js:64 Received message of type object from platform.twitter.com , expected a string

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29080 by jonburdon
Which sharing extension do you mean?

I had a plugin installed called socialsharebuttons - I've unpublished it.

I also took out the sharing functions in your extension (which I like)

i still have the same problem.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29082 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic ipad and mobile
As your site is private, no sharing feature can currently work and causes disfunction to other javascript features.

Check your page with chrome: right click, inspect feature , Console tab.
As you can see your page has also other errors caused by the yootheme 's widgetkit missing css and js files.

Also I suggest after you fixed these, that you try playing the tracks when your site is not private, just to test.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29084 by jonburdon
OKAY well the live oublic version of my site is joomla 2 so I'll get back to you when the new joomla 3 version goes live - I'll just need to sort the issue of mp3s on a mobile. Thanks for your support so far

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds