module

More
8 years 9 months ago #29057 by jonburdon
module was created by jonburdon
Can you get MyPlayer to play in a module? I can only see it works via menu items.

Or does it work with plugin code that I can {embed like this}?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29059 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic module
Hi,

Well the player has an embed feature providing an iframe code you should be able to add to a module content.
You'll have to set your text editor to allow iframe tags though.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29062 by jonburdon
Replied by jonburdon on topic module
Thanks,

I'll use that method.

Are you thinking of developing a module based feature? I'd really like to see that.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29064 by nordmograph
You're welcome.
There is one allready, it's more a latest tracks module Have you tryed it ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 9 months ago #29071 by jonburdon
Replied by jonburdon on topic module
Yes it's nice, but it would be even better if you could choose any playlist. Can filter be used to choose a playlist?

More
8 years 9 months ago #29073 by nordmograph
No, you can filter it to a single user's latest track though.
Adding a playlist id filter could be nice too.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds