No buttons on the back-end

More
8 years 2 months ago #31315 by eclipse.dede
Hello,

I've just pruchased and installed Myplayer and the backend isn't working at all, it doesn't show the buttons!

Permissions are right and I'm working with Joomla! 3.4.8 and PHP 5.5.

Can anybody help me?

Cheers!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31318 by nordmograph
Hello

It might be because non of your users have added tracks yet.
Set the various front end menu items and component options.
Make a user add a track and see if buttons show when at least one track is added.

Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #31323 by eclipse.dede
I meant to use the plugin as an standard audio player, and the website is currently offline... I've tried to access with a fake user and I can't add any tracks through the backend either.

I've also tried to activate the module to do it from the front-end and a lot of errors came up within the module positions (I've tried to set the server to show errors and none appeared).

These appeared inside the Ohanah module when I activated the Playlist module (I've also tried to deactivate the Ohanah plugin and nothing)

Warning: Spoiler!

And these before the Playlist module:

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by eclipse.dede.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31324 by nordmograph
Yes this is because the module has error reporting enabled.
I just made the change so it doesn't show errors and fixed the one caused by default_privacy var. Others are from your com_default and koowa template.
But they would keep hidden when you update the myplayer_playlists module.

To add a track, you must add a menu item to the addtrack form in a front end menu (main menu for instance).
I recommend you read the documentation too at
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...ory&id=73&Itemid=288

Let me know if anything keeps unclear

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds