[solved] How to slow down the title animation?

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #33440 by henninghoppe
The animation of the title is much to fast for my taste. How can I make it slower?
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33449 by nordmograph
Hi,

Do you mean when the player is minimized ?
I had a a look at the soundmanager2 JS files with no luck finding that variable yet.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33450 by henninghoppe
Yep, I mean the minimized player. It is way to fast and looks not good like it is now...

More
7 years 10 months ago #33606 by henninghoppe
Hi Adrien!
any solution yet? It is still way to fast and I can not use the MyPlayer App like this. Please provide a solution.
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Henning

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #33612 by nordmograph
Hi !

Yes, open
components/com_myplayer/assets/soundmanager/bar-ui/script/bar-ui.js
find
Code:
dom.playlistTarget.innerHTML = '<ul class="sm2-playlist-bd"><li><marquee>' + item.innerHTML + '</marquee></li></ul>';
around line 775
replace it with
Code:
dom.playlistTarget.innerHTML = '<ul class="sm2-playlist-bd"><li><marquee scrollamount="2" >' + item.innerHTML + '</marquee></li></ul>';

scrollamount="2" parameter has been added to the marquee tag and 2 is a slower value than the default one.

I tested this successfully. Let me know what value you set. If it's acceptable for everybody, I'll add it to the core.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33613 by henninghoppe
Thank you!
I set the value to "1", that's even better. Perfect would be 1.5, but that seems not to work? However I can live with "1".
Thanks again.

There are two more questions, which I am going to post in a new thread.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds